Thursday, April 28, 2011

Interior Inspiration

Inspired by:

Via Chikkaboom.blogspot.com

Scrapbooked:


I know, I know... I said I would post a new installment of Interior Inspiration weekly, and it's been two weeks. Sorry about that;) This page has actually been done for quite a while... but with all the birthdays, our anniversary, etc... I had too many things to share!

So here we go again... I loved this little nook in what I presume is a living room space on the ChiKKaBoom  girls' blog. It's a mom and daughter design team blog full of fabulous inspiration. Like our last designer, Laci Davis, they do a little spot on KSL's Studio 5. Their DIY projects are so stylish and affordable! You have to check it out!! They just did a special on doilies and I was Smitten! I have to make a doilie scarf immediately;)

Inspired by:
Teal. (Last year's color of the year, but still SO very on trend)
"Keep Calm and Carry on" (pretty much EVERYWHERE in the design world.
Thank you England.)
Damask prints
Ruffles
Chairs (Big trend in the Scrapbooking arena)
Vintage suitcases (love the mustard color!)

Thanks ChiKKaBoom ladies for the inspiring decor! I'm quite happy with how this little page turned out.
Be sure to watch next week for more inspiration!

With Love,
L

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Ooooh! I love it! That picture of you and Danny is adorable.