Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action(s)

Before...
After...
 Before...
 After...

Those of you who know a bit about the current world of digital photography are probably familiar with Photoshop actions. They are basically a quick and easy way to edit photos. You can buy them or download them for free from a variety of sources. (Pioneer Woman, MCP, Paint the Moon, etc...) You need to have a basic photo editing program like Photoshop Elements to use them.

I've downloaded a few, but haven't ever ended up using them. It just kind of takes away my sense of pride in the work I do. I like being able to control the entire process from shooting to editing and finally to a putting it all together on a scrapbook page.

So... I decided to learn how to create my own Photoshop actions. I gave the photos above a trendy vintage look and I must say I LOVE the final result! Now I can't wait to print these up and create some happy pages to share with you!

With Love,
L

1 comment:

NJ08 said...

Love teh vintage look and feel of the photos