Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Okay, Just One More...


Okay, one more sneak peek of our Top Secret photoshoot. I can't resist.

As I was showing Danny these photos he looked at me and said, "Mauri's not a baby anymore, she's a little girl!" He's right. She is growing up too fast! Can we slow it down a little?! No? Than I guess I'll just keep snapping photos and catching the moments as they come.

By the way, I've been busy working in my little studio and I have some cute things to share soon!

With Love,
L

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

They do grow up WAY too fast! Aspen will be 3 in less then a month now! and little Danny just turned one. It is crazy, but I am grateful for photography and the ability to capture their little personalities and those little moments you never want to forget! Love the feel of this photo of Mauri:) Hope all is well Lynley.