Thursday, July 21, 2011
On the Bright Side...
Top ten reasons to look on the bright side when I am sick:
1. I realize how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband, family, and friends
2. Dolly becomes rather sweet and docile, doing her best to attend to me
3. It makes me grateful for the times when I feel healthy and strong
4. It forces me to step back and simplify
5. It humbles me and reminds me that it's okay to ask for help
6. It reminds me to care for others in need; so many others have such harder challenges.
7. It makes me grateful for simple, clean, healthy food
8. It saves money because there's no better way to remember I should never ever eat out
9. It reminds me how grateful I am that I can be working from home
10. It gives me time to read, write, create, or just take a nap if that's the best I can do