Friday, October 7, 2011

I Camped Layout



Yesterday's page share was a bit... I'll say it, busy. I liked it though. Today I went for a nice clean design featuring Amy Tangerine's new American Crafts line. I just love her products! They are so on trend and easy to work with. Seriously, the vintage cameras--too cute! I threw in a few bits from Studio Calico to finish it all off. I LOVE how this page turned out! This photo from Girls camp is my absolute favorite-- Completely untouched but thanks to the smoke and mist in the air it has a nice vintage blur. Love it!

Who said those Dowdle's never did camp?!  (Inside family jokes...Those Dowdle's never did camp or marry--debunked, thank you very much.)

Enjoy!
L

2 comments:

Brett said...

We are now down to "That Dowdle never did marry." :)

amytangerine said...

so cute! i have only ever camped once in my life, and i think that is plenty! ;)