Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shades of Fall

Downtown Heber 
Downtown Heber
Park City
Park City
Park City
My new boots!! Got them for a STEAL at the Park City Outlets!!
Shades of Fall
Shades of Fall
Just a little glimpse into all this beautiful fall weather! I love shooting in the soft fall lighting!! I've actually been really busy with lots of photoshoots lately. I've been thinking I might have to start a separate photography blog. We shall see. We shall see. I'm off to another photoshoot this morning! Wishing it was about twenty degrees higher, but happy the sun is still shining!

With Love,
L

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your happy vintage-y pictures, LJ, especially the nature shots. I love the cute boots too (I found some for a steal at DSW -- I got a birthday and a military discount!).

Jen said you were doing a photo shoot with "Landon" and their new baby today. Can't wait to see the pics you took. :)

Laura Nielson Baxter said...

These are lovely. Thanks for sharing.