Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Ten on 10/10
Yesterday I was snap-happy! I took so many fun fall photos for the ten on ten challenge. Last week it snowed (sigh) and I thought I wasn't going to get those harvest photos that I love so much... thank goodness the sun came back, even if it's just for a little while!!
Ten on Ten is a great way to SEE THE BEAUTY IN THE EVERYDAY!!
1. Husband's breakfast... so NOT gluten or dairy free
2. Just a few more tomatoes hanging in there
3. Through the fence...
4. Never a shortage of dishes to be done
5. Scrapbooking in my studio
6. Grape juice for Danny
7. Swinging is the BEST!
8. A different perspective
9. Sister-in-law's pumpkins for sale at the farm
10. Tomatoes to can can can...