Friday, December 16, 2011

Becky





Just a few quick photos I took last week of my gorgeous cousin Becky. She's more like a sister than a cousin though, it isn't a complete family get-together if she isn't there! Mauri and Lincoln just adore her too! If Mauri "accidentally" calls anyone on a cellphone... it is always Becky. I think she does it on purpose because Becky is just so fun:) I love these pictures!! Doesn't she look beautiful?! Becky is one of the greatest people I know! I look up to her so so much. There is really nothing she can't do! Remember the darling owl pillow she whipped up for Mauri's birthday...and the dresses and capes she made for the little girls at Steph's wedding?! Incredible. She is so talented, fun, creative, and kind. She has such a giving heart and always looks for opportunities to help others. Simply put, Becky is AMAZING! She looked just stunning and I loved the outfit she chose to coordinate with the location. How darling is that teal pom pom scarf?! I love it!! Way to work it Becky!

L

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE the pics!! Becky looks awesome -- an outer reflection of the person within! :)

Jeni C. said...

Great pictures! Becky looks beautiful!