Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gardner Village







My first job was at a quaint little boutique called Thru the Grapevine. I loved getting to help set up the holiday displays at such a fancy shop. Though I am rarely willing to pay boutique prices, I can ALWAYS afford to WINDOW SHOP and get inspiration! One of my favorite places to visit is Gardner Village in West Valley, Utah. It has so many charming little shops full of beautiful home decor items. Danny had never been before, so we went and wandered around the other evening. I loved seeing the holiday displays and soaking in all of the inspiration! It's a very Lynley, very happy place!

Now I'm really getting excited to dress up our home for the holidays! Can't wait to share some of the cute projects I've been up to soon!

With Love,
L

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I miss the Gardner Village! Even though some of their elf statues are kind of creepy, it's still a magical place. So glad you and Danny went for a visit.