Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Scrapbooking A-Fair


I know I haven't posted any scrapbooking work lately... I've actually been rather busy working on a BIG project that I'm super excited to share with you soon!! I can say this much... I've been so excited to collaborate with some very talented people on a very exciting project! The BIG launch is coming soon, and it's going to be fantastic... so watch out for it!

I used this gorgeous vintage floral paper from Crate Paper for the project I've been working on. Since I had all the supplies out and handy, I decided to take advantage of the scraps and make some pages with photos from the State Fair. The soft and dreamy feeling of this photo went so well with the floral paper, aged carnival tickets, and vintage lace. I told Danny that I think we could have an entire album just of state and county fair pages. I just love taking pictures of Ferris wheels, ticket booths, and all the lovely sights at the fair... Consider this the first in the series of my Scrapbooking A-Fair Album. Much more to come.

Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Pebbles Inc
Cardstock: CTMH
Transparency: My Mind's Eye
Chipboard elements: Crate Paper
Paper Lolli American Crafts
Journaling Stamp: Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday
Date Stamp: Dear Lizzy for American Crafts
Ink: CTMH and Tim Holtz
Pearls and Teal Ribbon: CTMH
Other: Carnival Tickets and Vintage Lace

L

No comments: