Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April Showers...


I had so much fun making a collage of my favorite cell phone pictures, that I thought I'd make it a regular feature... Here are some of my favorite moments from April. Shot mostly with my DSLR, but I snuck a couple Instagrams in as well...

Dear April, you were a busy month full of many happy celebrations! I cherished every sunny moment you had to offer. Lots of time spent outside with Dolly, Mauri, and Lincoln. Lots of bike rides and tacos with Danny. Lots of creative time to myself. Lots of time at the gym. Lots of finished projects! (WAHOO!) Lots of Photos. Lots of time with loved ones. Lots of prayers...

Admittedly, April had some emotional moments, but if April showers really do bring May flowers, there should be a lovely garden headed our way. May... oh, I just can't wait for all the adventures you'll bring!

May goals:
Finish painting that entry table!
El Salvador album
Guestbook for Peachie's
Lots of finished pages and projects
San Diego and DISNEYLAND adventure--relish in every moment!
Take lots of pictures
Walk daily
Lots of bike rides and fun dates with Danny

L

2 comments:

Whitney said...

OOOh what a cheerful little collage! I do love it ever so much! I simply can't wait to see your Disneyland pictures.

Whitney said...

OOOh what a cheerful little collage! I do love it ever so much! I simply can't wait to see your Disneyland pictures.