Monday, July 30, 2012

Soundtrack to My Life


Music speaks to me. In a big way. I thought it would be fun now and then to share some of the songs that have been the soundtrack to my life. The Taylor Swift album Speak Now was the soundtrack to our trip to El Salvador. Every single song takes me right back to those winding roads and fierce rainstorms.

This song makes me particularly happy today. I could write a good long post about why, but I think I'll just let Miss Taylor do the speaking. Sometimes people are mean:(

L

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

It always makes me sad when people cannot seem to exercise kindness and love towards others. As they hold onto grudges and perceived hurts, they can really wound others with their meanness.

While I do get angry at stuff like this, especially when it happens to someone I love, I also pity those folks who are the root of the problem because they can't see the harm they're doing to others -- and to themselves.

If'n you ever need reminding that "you is kind, you is good, you is important," just call on me. :)

Love you!!

Lynley Jill said...

Thank you steph. You always have my back, and that means a lot to me. I need to see The Help. I like that quote a lot!

Bre said...

Ok, who do I need to beat up?