Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer 2012: Reflections





And back to my Summer 2012 photo series... Just a few shots from our ward camp-out up Hobble Creek Canyon. Isn't this just the loveliest scene? I love the warm golden lighting and the soft reflections on the water.

Looking through my lens has been such a blessing to me over these last several years. Even when I don't feel well, or am struggling with difficult challenges, my photography facilitates endless opportunities to find the beauty in life. They say you find what you're looking for, and I must say, me and my little Canon have sure found a lot of good in the world around us! I'm anxious to see what we'll discover next!

L

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love these pics, LJ! So glad the Canon helps you find a new "view." :) Love ya!

Whitney said...

I love this post! So true that photography does help you recognize the beauty around you!