Sunday, September 9, 2012

Melts My Heart


Dad has been recovering from knee replacement surgery. He's been staying at a rehabilitation center and getting lots of good rest and physical therapy. One of the highlights of our day is taking the kiddos over to visit him. I love this tender shot of Dad with my little nephew. They sure do miss each other. I think Mr. Lincoln would have happily taken his nap right there in his Papa's arms if we had let him. The littles have been busy making lots of cards and sending thoughtful little gifts to Papa. What a sweet love there is between grandparents and their grandkids.

L

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a sweet pic, LJ! I bet visits and cards from the littles are the best medicine ever for Dad. Give everyone a big hug for me. :)

Whitney said...

That is PRECIOUS! What a sweet boy he is! I hope your dad gets better soon!