Thursday, November 8, 2012

Grateful For: Days 6-8


Day 6: I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to vote. The election didn't turn out as I had hoped, but I  remain hopeful for the future of our country.

Day 7: I'm grateful for our new(ish) oven. Our oven died (okay caught on fire and it was terrifying) a couple of months ago. We've been creatively relying on the microwave, croc pot, and waffle iron since then. Let's just say, dinner has not been pretty around here. We found a new(ish) oven for $20 on KSL and it seems to be working great! Also thankful for my mom who let me use her oven numerous times over the last couple months!

Day 8: Grateful for the ability to travel. Danny and I have had some really fun adventures together! Our California trip earlier this year was so much fun! We are beach people. I just love the sand in my toes, sun on my face, and the sound of the waves. Such happy memories!

L

No comments: