Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Photo Love


I haven't wanted much to do with my camera, Instagram, or blog for the last few months. Something about looking at anything with a screen has been extremely nauseating, exhausting, and usually ends in a terrible head-ache. Nevertheless, I am so glad I pulled out my camera while Danny and I were creating our video...

This may be one of my top favorite photos ever. Yes, the lighting is nice and the composition is interesting, but I think I love the meaning behind it most. The idea of sharing something that is a special part of us with our baby. The idea that our two-seater family is growing. That yellow bike has been a symbol of unity for Danny and I. It's been with us on many happy adventures, and we can't wait to share new adventures with our little one.

Lest you think I'm neglecting to recognize that we are already a family of three, Miss Dolly will always be my first baby! We just haven't been able to find a good way to include her on our bike-rides. She thinks the bike is big and scary, and prefers our family walks with everyone's feet on the ground. Perhaps she will enjoy sitting in the bike trailer with the baby? That could be interesting. I hope the two of them are going to be the best of friends!

Our adventures are just beginning.
L

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Dolly will be the best big puppy . . sister . . Dolly-Bear! :)