Thursday, May 20, 2010

Guest Book Glimpse




Here's just a little sampling of the guestbook i created for our wedding last month...and a cute little mini album i made a while ago at work. It was such a busy time getting ready for the wedding, but I loved creating this album and the many decorations for our big day! We had a truly "Lynley Style" DIY wedding reception: paper crafts galore, fabric pennants, and gorgeous floral arrangements with vases adorned with corseted newsprint, tulle and prima flowers. Thanks to LOADS of help from our families and friends every little detail was just as I pictured it! It was like something out of a fairytale, and I got to be the princess who married her Prince Charming;) How lucky is that?! I am just dying to see the the pictures!! So, needless to say I've been a little busy the last few months, but I'm looking forward to sharing lots more now that things have calmed down a bit! Have a happy day!
Lynley








No comments: