Monday, September 20, 2010

Loving this song!
















I am totally loving this album! It is my new happy music! It is so positive and uplifting. I was so impressed with Mindy Gledhill at the spark concert. She spoke about how many times she was told "no" when trying to begin her music career. I know what it feels like with my art and music to be told that it isn't right the way it is. It can be so discouraging! It's so refreshing to hear that other artists feel that way sometimes too! I've been loving the song "All About the Heart" so much! The lyrics just move me...

"I don't mind your odd behavior
It's the very thing I love
If you were an ice cream flavor
You would be my favorite one

My imagination sees you
like a painting by Van Gogh
Starry Nights and bright sunflowers
Follow you were you may go

Oh, I've love you from the start
In every single way
and more each passing day
You are brighter than than the stars
Believe me when I say
It's not about your scars
It's all about your heart

You're a butterfly held captive
small and safe in your cocoon
Go on you can take your time
Time is said to heal all wounds

Like a lock without a key
Like a mystery without a clue
There is no me if I cannot have you

With hope,
L

No comments: