Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stephanie


I've had a dozen things on my mind that I thought I could post about today, but the one that just really stood out to me was to express gratitude for my big sister, Stephanie.

How could I ever begin to put in words how amazing Steph is. She inspires me daily with her kindness and generosity. She has an endless supply of energy and uses it to do good for others. Her sincerity and love are evident in all she does. She has always taken care of me. It was Stephanie who saw to it that I got my first cat, Mingtoy. It was she who made my dream of seeing the lights of Paris a reality. She has been an ever supportive listening ear and a shoulder to cry on in many times of need. During one of the hardest periods of my life she called with words of comfort and encouragement every single morning. She's posed for endless impromptu photo shoots, and is always supportive of my creative endeavors. Over the past two years as I have battled with numerous food allergies and health concerns, Steph has created countless gourmet meals and treats just for me. Recently she ordered the most delicious gluten free and vegan frosted sugar cookies I've ever tasted! Not to mention they were absolutely beautiful, a rarity in gluten free baking! She is one of my greatest heros and very best friends. I couldn't be more thrilled for her upcoming wedding to John. Stephanie truly deserves all the happiness in the world. I know because she spreads so much of it to the rest of us daily. Thank you for always sharing your goodness with me. I love you lots Steph!

With love, LJ

No comments: