Thursday, October 14, 2010

Writing on the Wall


Guess what?! We painted an accent wall in our living room and I absolutely love it! Ah, finally a red wall of our very own! My Danny Boy and I coming up on six months of marriage this Saturday! I didn't realize how busy life would be as a married couple, but I've been learning to work on projects like this a little bit at a time. I think our little home is finally starting to take shape. I have so many plans for it that I'm anxious to begin! If I do say so myself, this wall is going to be so cute! You'll just have to wait and see what I have in mind for it!

If you can't tell by the writing on the wall, or the fact that Danny even considered painted a wall red as opposed to a sensible shade of off-white, he is an amazing husband who does so much to make me happy. He treats me like a princess and I love him dearly. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for sending him to me. Last week I came home from Young Women's to a clean kitchen with a beautiful red rose in a vase on the table. He loves me and I love him. We're building a beautiful life together one red wall at a time:) I love you Danny Boy!
With Love,
Lynley Jill

No comments: