Thursday, December 16, 2010

She Looks Like an Angel

She looks like an angel. I really have no words. I was editing photos and when I pulled this one up it seriously took my breath away! Not because of my photography, but because of the beauty and innocence of my sweet little niece. Mauri has such a happy disposition. She loves life and is so pleased with the simplest things. It's magical when a photo really captures the beauty on the inside. You can just see her goodness and light. Enjoy!

L

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Hey Lynley! I am so glad you blog stalked me:) Your blog is just beautiful and you are so talented. Your photographs are beautiful! I'm getting hitched on Jan 15th and am very excited!

Lynley Jill said...

Wahoo! That's so exciting! Marriage is so fun! You're gonna love it. Big Congrats!!! So happy to get back in touch:)