Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stephanie and John

Stephanie and John are getting married in just over a month! They got engaged a year ago on Christmas Eve and finally their big day is approaching. John was here for Christmas and despite the busyness of the day, we were able to sneak out for about an hour to snap a few photos. The sun was rapidly going down and I was nervous about the lighting, but I think we managed to get some nice shots. Phew! The sunset was really quite a gift--gorgeous!

I love seeing Stephanie so happy! Marriage didn't come quickly, but faith gave her the strength to endure. Faith led John to the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, and faith led them to one another. I am so impressed with John. He treats my big sister like gold. He is one of the kindest people I've ever met, and I trust he will take good care of Stephanie. Watching them interact, it was evident that they are deeply in love. Words really can't explain how beautiful it is to have witnessed their love story thus far. Wishing them all the best.

With Love,
L

Ps: Now I better get busy on that guestbook I'm working on for them! Can't wait to share!

No comments: