Thursday, February 24, 2011

Adventure Awaits


Danny and I are planning a trip to El Salvador this coming summer. He served his mission there and is excited to return for the dedication of a temple in his area. I gotta say, I'm a little nervous about the trip, but I think it will be an amazing opportunity. For one thing, when Danny talks about his mission I'll be able to relate to him a little better. Also, I've never attended a Temple Dedication on site, but I can only imagine how special and sacred it will be. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, so we are saving our pennies and preparing for an adventure!

By the way, I'm also really excited to take pictures there!! I snapped the shot above in El Quelite, Mexico last year. How beautiful are those flowers? They are so vibrant and unusual! You just can't get shots like that around here!

With Hope,
L

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Wow, that is going to be amazing! I am excited for you guys.