Friday, February 25, 2011

How About a Picnic?


Snow Snow Snow. I'm thinking some sunshine and a little picnic sound really good right about now. What about you? In case you're wondering, 23 Days: 5 hours: 34 min: 30 seconds and counting... till SPRING!!!

The little cutie above is AJ. I took some photos for Associated Foods at a family picnic last Spring. Word on the street is, you may see some of my images in local Associated Foods store ads this coming spring/summer! We'll have to wait and see, but just knowing they liked my work was a great compliment!

This photo of AJ was featured in my Baby Face Layout in a recent Creating Keepsakes magazine! He's so adorable and his little hat is very on trend! (matches my new blog design perfectly!)

Looking forward to sunny days, picnics, and happy little photoshoots in the Spring! I have so many fun ideas of photos I want to take and pages I want to create! Let me know if you'd like to be a part of the fun! I'd love to shoot you! Well, that didn't sound right... But seriously, I'd love to take your picture;)

With Love,
L

1 comment:

Ali Yardley said...

Lynley, I would love to do photos with you again! I had so much fun the last time! I am going to be needing more for that Allyse's Bridal thing again... :) thanks so much!
~Ali