Monday, April 4, 2011

Be of Good Cheer



Last week it felt like Spring! Surprisingly, I woke up to a snowy white world on Sunday Morning. Despite the heavy wet snow, the little blossoms and flowers resiliently held their ground. Though wet and weighed down, they were beautiful. These delicate little blossoms stand as a reminder of the power of hope. 


Conference was such a joy for me. The words of our Latter Day Prophet and General Authorities strengthened and inspired me. 


 "I testify to you that our promised blessings are beyond measure. Though the storm clouds may gather, though the rains may pour down upon us, our knowledge of the gospel and our love of our Heavenly Father and of our Savior will comfort and sustain us and bring joy to our hearts as we walk uprightly and keep the commandments. There will be nothing in this world that can defeat us.

My beloved brothers and sisters, fear not. Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith." President Thomas S. Monson
With Hope,
L

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Lynley, I thought of you so much during conference! There were so many things that I heard and then thought, "Oh, I want to talk about this with Lynley!" It was all so good huh? You're pictures are so lovely. I love that you notice the little details that make life so beautiful.