This little card came together so fast! I LOVE it! It's bright and cheerful... and just plain FUN!
Sometimes I worry that I'm not a very fun person... I'm pretty good at being serious and sincere... but letting loose is a bit more risky. In an attempt to convince myself otherwise, here is a little list of fun things I've been up to lately...
- Galavanting about Park City pretending to be fancy in my $12 Target fedora and big sunglasses
- Chasing the beavers along the roadside making silly noises at them
- Covering our home in colorful polka dots for Danny's birthday (I'll post photos soon!)
- Surprising Danny with a drive-in-movie date watching UP on my laptop and sharing grape sodas
- Coloring Easter Eggs with Jeni, Danny, and Mauri
- Helping put Mauri's hair clips in her uncles/papa's hair (It's easy to be fun with her around!)
- Singing and doing the actions to Popcorn Popping with Danny for Family Home Evening
- Playing ball with Dolly
Well... that is all I can think of. I suppose I'm not entirely dull. Phew! Time to go have more fun! Okay, I'll be cleaning, doing laundry, and preparing for this week's Young Women activity... but I may just whistle while I work;)