Monday, April 25, 2011

Signs of Spring!





There are beautiful signs of spring everywhere! I love looking at the world through the lens of my camera. So many wonderful things to see! While it's been a rather chilly spring so far, I've still enjoyed seeing all of the beautiful flowers and blossoms blooming. Of course you know I loved seeing those baby ducklings!! Even if it is supposed to snow tonight, spring is here and I'm going to enjoy it today... than I'll hurry inside and bundle up in a cozy blanket, trying to convince myself it isn't still January;)

With Hope,
L

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That makes me so happy! We kind of skipped spring here. It went from winter to summer. I do love summer, but feel a little gypped that we didn't get to enjoy milder temperatures and blooming flowers.