Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mr. Frog




Oh the frog... When I first met Danny he often spoke about going for a drive in "The Frog." I wasn't quite sure what this meant. Four years later, and I am now well acquainted with Senior Frog himself. Allow me to introduce you to Danny's beloved dune buggy, aka The Frog. He loves this thing. He even drove it across mexico, just for fun.

Oh that boy of mine! Thus far this summer we've been up the canyon in the frog, driven Burt the Motorbike about town, gone on scooter rides, and are considering purchasing a cruiser style tandum bicycle. I'm not really the most adventurous girl, but Danny sure loves these sort of things. I'm usually nervous at first, but end up having a fun time on our little outings! We're quickly running out of space in our garage, but what's a wife to do;) It makes him happy, and that makes me happy.

With Love,
L

No comments: