Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Honeymoon Page




Better late than never, right? So we've been married for almost a year and a half and I'm still scrapbooking our honeymoon pics, no big deal. I'm really not worried about keeping up with my photos chronologically. I like to find the photos that speak to me at the moment. I find it makes the creative process so much more enjoyable!

This little page came together rather quickly. It's clean and simple, yet bold and colorful. I've had this Sassafras paper in my stash for ages. It's so cheerful and whimsical. The clouds, owls, bright colors, and mixed patterns... I love it all!

Supplies:
Paper: Sassafras
Washi Tape, upholstered brad, Thickers: American Crafts
Glitter brads, clear button: Close to my Heart
Floral accent: Pink Paislee
Word strip stickers and button: The Girls Paperie

Taking it easy and trying to get better FAST for our big adventure!
L

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Are you going to scrapbook any pictures of Lola, the thieving parrot? ;)

Hope you're feeling better today!

Jeni C. said...

Lola is a thieving parrot? I thought she was one of Mauri's invisible friends . . . or was she a showgirl? :-)

Stephanie said...

Hey, either way, there are probably some yellow feathers involved! ;)