Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oh the Adventures!




Just days before our big adventure and I have strep throat and a nasty little kidney infection. Lovely. On antibiotics and saying lots of prayers! Wish me luck!

Like this page? I gave myself a little challenge to use one wallet sized photo on an entire layout. I really like how it turned out! Try it yourself and see what you think! I'd love to see how your page turns out so leave a comment with a link!

Supplies:
Paper: My Minds Eye
Buttons, paper yo yo, and pen: American Crafts
Vintage Flash Card: Pink Paisley
Washi tape: 7 gypsies 
Ricrac and glitter brad: Close to my Heart


With Love, 
L


PS: The gorgeous photo of us was taken by the lovely Whitney. Danny and I were dating at the time and he said it felt a lot like we were taking engagement photos... we told him it was a "Celebration of Fall" photo, whatever that is;)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the "lovely Whitney's" photo of you lovely people! ;) Hope you'll feel better soon, luv. Cranberry juice is good for kidneys I hear.

Jenee said...

You are so stinkin' creative! I love your page and that picture is really neat! (Celebration of Fall sounds like a perfect reason to take cute pictures!)

I hope you feel better really soon and that you're able to enjoy your trip!

Love ya!