Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lucky To Have Him



Well aren't we just cute?! I took some family pictures over the weekend for the Johnsons while Danny's sister was in town. After lots of group shots, I asked Danny's mom to snap a few pictures of us--I'm so glad I thought to ask, because I just love them! I'm feeling pretty good about keeping my resolution to take more pictures of us together!

I'm so proud of my Danny who is now the newest member of our ward bishopric. He's simply wonderful and so willing to serve others. (Turns out being the wife of a member of the bishopric means lots of cold dinners, and sitting alone on Sundays... but I'm certain it will also bring many blessings into our family!) I'm sure proud of my Danny! I'm very lucky to have him.

L

3 comments:

Brett said...

You guys look so great in this picture!

Whitney said...

Beautiful photo of you two! Such an adorable couple!

Sherri said...

Love the picture, as always Lynley. I should have taken more pictures of Tom and I over the years as well. I understand about the cold dinners and sitting alone. :) When it gets hard, remember that you have a whole ward praying for you and your husband and you'll be able to see the blessings that his service brings. I know you already know that. Maybe I wrote that for me. :) We love you guys. Thank you so much for blogging and letting us all be part of your life!