Monday, April 23, 2012

Scrapbooking A-Fair: A New Look


It's about time I posted all the pages I've been creating over the last little while! I'm working on creating a separate scrapbooking blog where I can focus on tips, techniques, and all things scrapbooking! I'm pretty excited about it!

You may have noticed that all of my Fair pages have some common elements: kraft cardstock, carnival tickets, similar patterned papers, etc... Because these pages are all going in the same album I wanted it to have an overall cohesive look. The similar papers and embellishments are really tying it all together. Carnival season is fast approaching, so I'm sure you'll continue to see pages along the same theme, but I'm also working on lots of other projects too. Be back with more soon, including my Project Life spreads for the last two weeks...

L

No comments: