Friday, May 18, 2012

Sneek Peek: The Baxters






Last weekend I had so much fun photographing my friend Laura's daughter's first birthday party. We did a few quick family photos before the big birthday bash. What a good looking family they are!! I had a great time catching up with Laura and was seriously in awe of her amazing party planning/decorating skills! She's beyond talented!! Everything was so colorful and cheery, and not a detail was missed! Photos of the party and cake smash classics still to come... Thanks to the Baxters for letting me share in the fun!!

L

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Baby Girl is "tutu-licious!" I love the smooshy face picture where her mom and dad are kissing her. :)

Whitney said...

I was going to say the same thing as steph! That smooshy face one is so cute! Bah!