Saturday, June 30, 2012

Our Danny




This good looking guy has been away at scout camp all week. Miss Dolly and I couldn't be happier for his return today! Dolly assumes the role of my protector while Danny is away. She has a fierce bark and has been on high alert both day and night. Poor girl has worn herself out sitting up at night on watch for any sign of trouble. I'm not gonna lie, I haven't slept too well either. Oh how we love our Danny for always taking such good care of us and making us feel safe and protected. We sure have missed him! We hope he prefers coming home to us girls over all that boy scout stuff;)

PS: don't you just love a good black and white portrait?

L

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE those pics, LJ! Will you do some of John when we're in town again? That would make me smile. :)

Hope Danny-boy made it back safely today.

Lynley Jill said...

That would be way fun! I just snapped these down on center street before getting pupusas!

Danny is home safe and sound and Dolly is happy to get some rest;)