Tuesday, July 3, 2012

30th Birthday Party












I had so much fun celebrating my 30th birthday with family and friends. I couldn't have pulled it off without help from my sweet parents, my darling Danny, and and my dear cousin Becky! We were all busy cleaning, decorating, and cooking right up until the last moment! Thank you guys!! I can't thank my friend Laura enough for snatching my camera and documenting the details... She took all of the beautiful photos above! Aren't they just fantastic?! I adore each and every shot! Thank you Laura!! One of the highlights of the party was having my friends Greg and McKenzie of Peachie's Photo Parlour there to capture the evening as well. Everybody enjoyed dressing up, smiling for the camera, and getting a custom photo to take home from the party. It was so sweet of Greg and McKenzie to come and set up the whole shabang, just for my little party! They went to a lot of work and it meant so much to me! Photos of my Peachie party album still to come! Gosh, I have the best family and friends around!

 It was a very happy birthday and I felt so loved. Thanks everybody!!
L

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aw, man! Seeing these photos makes me so sad I wasn't there to be part of the fun! So glad that you had such a glorious celebration, luv! :)

Laura Nielson Baxter said...

I'm glad the pictures turned out! I never know until they're uploaded and big on my computer screen. Thanks for the lovely evening and delectable drinks!