Monday, October 22, 2012

From the Archives: Champs Elysees


I managed to clear some space on my blog, but now all the formatting is messed up. I haven't had time to sort it all out, but thought I would pop in and share a few photos in the meantime. I love these photos of the Champs Elysees at Christmas time ever so much. Is it too soon to be just a little excited for Christmas? Perhaps.

These shots aren't technically perfect, but they sure do speak to my artistic heart! I still remember the moment those charming lights flickered on... it. was. pure. magic. Definitely a highlight of our trip to Paris.

Dreary weather is so much nicer in Paris...

L

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I agree! Dreary weather is so much nicer when one is in Paris (or London, or . . . .)!

I'm so glad that I was able to be a small part of some of your happy memories. :)