Saturday, November 17, 2012

Grateful For: Dreams



Miss M. asks for a pony in her nightly prayers. She wished for one while blowing out FOUR candles on her princess birthday cake this week. I love that she has big dreams. Perhaps someday she may just get that pony, or perhaps her dreams will change... but she'll make the dreams that count come true.

So grateful for the dreams that have come true in my own life. A husband who far exceeds anything I could have ever imagined, an amazing trip to Paris with Steph, and so many other beautiful blessings that I've enjoyed... Grateful for dreams yet to come, and for the hope that a good dream holds.

I may or may not also want a pony, and a goat... okay and a little farmhouse and pasture to go with them. Perhaps Miss M's pony can live at Uncle Danny and Aunt Lynley's house;)

L

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Can I have a pony and maybe some bunnies at your house? My little pony (haha) will be besties with Miss M's pony!