Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Grateful For: Free Thanksgiving Printable

Because I'm so grateful to all of you who take the time to stop by this little space of mine, I wanted to share a little something I created with you! I promise I'll print this out and photograph it nicely, but I was just too excited not to share it right now. I've been wanting some cute and inexpensive Thanksgiving decorations and just haven't been able to find anything that I liked... so I decided to create something myself.

Be back soon with photos of how it looks all printed up in my favorite teal frame! Feel free to drag it onto your desktop, save it, and print it up yourself if you are so inclined.

PS: I created the print as an 8x10... and in case you were wondering, Target has darling 8x10 frames for $2.99

L

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

SO cute! You've got to tell me how to do this. :)

Lynley Jill said...

I just make lots and lots of text layers in photoshop. It's simple, but you do have to have the software. You can download a free trial for 30 days:)