Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Grateful for: Small and Simple Things


I'm grateful for the simple things. It's the little tender mercies that remind me of Heavenly Father's love and fill my heart with joy.

A phone call from my Danny just to say he loves me
Hugs and kisses from the kids
A happy sleepy Dolly in my lap
A beautiful sunset
Squirrels, hummingbirds...basically any furry or feathered creature
Sunshine after a storm
A note from a friend
A quote or scripture that seems like it was written just for me

There's quite a lot to be grateful for!

L

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Becky and I decided that you would be overflowing with happy critter joy out here in Georgia. We made sure to tell all the squirrels that Lynley said HI. I always tell the deer and chipmunks that too when I see them on the golf cart paths. :)