Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Baby, New Blog


With so many new things on the horizon, I've been wanting to make a few changes. A new year, a new baby... there's just a whole lot of new things ahead! (it's exciting and terrifying all at the same time) As I've mentioned before, this blog has been giving me trouble with formatting and has limited photo space left, so I think it's time to make a change here too. It's the perfect time for a fresh new start!

lynleyjohnson.blogspot.com is going to be my new blog home. This new blog is going to become more of professional space for design and scrapbooking--there will still be plenty of photos and stories, just with more of a cohesive aesthetic, and a stronger emphasis on design. Friends and family will also be able to keep up with us at a private family blog (still in the making) where we'll share more personal family stories and photos.

I'm still working on getting things the way I want them over on the new blog, but I hope it will become a happy space! I sure have loved this little blog over the last few years, and I'm so grateful to all of you for reading. I hope you'll follow me over to the new blog and continue sharing in our adventures.

Click on over to see my first post, including baby Max's first photos!!  Project Life Week One: It's a Boy!

L

No comments: