Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Surprised!!






Danny surprised me with an amazing getaway to Park City for our anniversary. He had to be out of town for business on our actual anniversary... we were both really sad about that, but decided to celebrate the following day. I was just planning on making a nice dinner and exchanging gifts when his flight got in Sunday afternoon... so imagine my surprise when he handed me a suitcase and told me to pack! It was such a fun and thoughtful gift, and we had a lovely time! I felt utterly spoiled!! I used to think these things only happened in the movies... than I met Danny;)

With Love,

2 comments:

Jenee said...

I'm so glad you were able to do something fun for your anniversary!

Whitney said...

Aw that's really cute! And I love love love your scrapbook page. So pretty! I don't think I had seen that picture of you before. You look gorgeous!