Monday, November 14, 2011

Cows, Goats, and Johnny Lingo





The cows in El Salvador were kinda sad hungry little babies... animals don't fare too well there. Sad. We saw a whole herd of goats wandering about some ruins. I squealed, realized my camera batteries were dead, then got angry at the teenage boys who scared them away before I could get a picture with them. It was such a Lynley Moment.

Over the weekend Danny and I had a conversation that went like this:

Danny: "Babe, you're like a 38 cow wife, with a whole field full of goats."
Me: "Well, that's just because I can't resist taking in strays..."

I must be a pretty good wife to recieve such a high compliment. Mahana only got 10. I'm just saying...

Enjoy!
L

PS: Somebody pretty special turned three years old today! She's my little ray of sunshine! Can't wait to share details about her Happy Day-Day soon:)

1 comment:

Brett said...

Great pictures! Those cows don't look too unhappy.