Monday, May 14, 2012

Love, Bike Rides, & Instagram




Since I love this Instagram shot of Danny and I on our tandem bike so much, I printed it as an 8x8. This page came together rather quickly and it makes me so happy! It's cheerful and fun, just like our bike ride adventures! I think perhaps all you really do need is love, bike rides, and Instagram;) For details about the products used on this page, visit my scrapbooking blog, here.

Want to see the cutest project this photo inspired? Hop over here to the Silhouette Blog where my friend Jeana shared the darling pillows she made with her nifty Silhouette Cameo (a fancy cutting system I've been saving for to give myself for my 30th birthday next month!!) Thanks Jeana for the shout out over at Silhouette! I think I need those pillows in my life...

L

No comments: